Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Digistamps 4 Joy DT announcement and first challenge

Good morning all. And happy Spring Day to the Southern Hemisphere. And what a beautiful day it is.
I've been so busy getting everything ready for the big announcement on the Digistamps 4 Joy blog, that I totally forgot to prepare a post for my personal blog. LOL!!

Anyway, the Design Team has been announced, and it's a fantastic international team with very talented members.

Be sure to go pay them all a visit.

On to this week's challenge - use the photo for inspiration for your card/ project.
It's a beautiful picture and there's so much inspiration to found in the colours, shapes and patterns - you'll have no problem. I was looking forward to having mine ready, but work commitments got in the way (blegh!) and I haven't quite had time yet - but there's 2 weeks to enter the challenge, so join us and have fun.

Love
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a message