Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Funky Kate, but this time in Pink & Purple


I enjoyed making the other card, so decided to try another in completely different colours. It's amazing how different they are, even though I used the same image (Funky Kate from Digistamps 4 Joy) and similar layout. I decided to use a lot of layering with this card and the 2 coloured background papers are both matted on a dark purple mat. I used a piece of white lace and


I used just 2 white flowers and 1 leaf and stuck pink flat-backed pearls in the centre of the flowers. I "twirled" the stem of the leaf and pulled it to the side. I then stuck 3 purple and 3 pink pearls on the card to finish it off.


Thanks for looking
Love Mel

1 comment:

  1. Kate is looking fabulous in purple and pink and since purple is my absolutely favorite color, I really LOVE this card.

    Is Kate a design you created? I LOVE so many of these fabulous images and I'm so happy you invited me to the DigiStamps4Joy Group at CDAC!

    Thanks Mel -- :) Please visit my blog anytime!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave a message