Friday, September 3, 2010

Digistamps 4 Joy Challenge 1

Ok, so not an official entry, but I just had to play along with the first challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy.
So here's my card using the inspiration picture for inspiration (see post below).

Wake up Emily has been coloured with watercolour pencils and a I've done the pj edging with gel glitter pens, and added stickles to the teddy on the pj's and her little pink teddy.

I've added a pink ribbon to mimmic the pink strip of the wall, a yellow button to mimmic the yellow lampshade. Blue, pink and green matting with striped paper and patterned paper with dots and circles on.
I'm rather happy with the result.

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Mel, a fab cheerful card! your colouring with those pencils is lovely, you've got the shading perfect! Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and your colouring is superb! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Mel, just love that stamp. Wonderful layout too. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Mel, your colouring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Mel, your coloring is AMAZING!! GREAT WORK on this:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave a message