Friday, February 4, 2011

Card for Mom

This week's challenge at Patties Creations is to create a birthday card for a mother.

Although I did not create this with a sentiment, the idea behind it was "what would a mother like".
I chose to colour with pink and green, and repeated the colours throughout the card.

I used the daisies in watering can again, as it's such a lovely image and thought it would be very fitting...

I also decided to keep a lot of white in this card - it gives it quite a nice clean effect.

Once again this was one of those cards that turned out totally different to my initial idea... but I like the end result.

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mel, you have done it again! I love this inspiration piece. Thanks for being on my Design Team...

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel - I just love the pink and green coloring of the image, and the elements of your creation!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave a message