Thursday, December 16, 2010

A little bit of what I've been up to...

I haven't got around to posting much lately but I have been busy, so today I'll share a few cards I've made recently. I'll leave some over for other days...

These are all using images from Digistamps 4 Joy.

This one is using "Sammy Jo" from the Freckle Faced Cuties collection. Paper, flowers and ribbon from my stash.

Another Freckle Faced Cutie, again using paper, ribbon etc from stash.

Mel waving hi... this is me....

One of the new designs - Preggie Tilly... love this... 2 cards made from the same image in 2 different ways...

Manger and star. One of the Christmas images, which is now discounted to half price!!
Hope you enjoyed, and I hope to share some more cards with you soon (I have been rather busy)...
Till then...
Keep well

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a message