Thursday, November 4, 2010

Patties Creations - Another Challenge

It's been a while since I posted anything, and I've had every intention to show off a few things. Time has not been on my side.
That's where it's nice to be "forced" into posting... today is the 3rd Pattie's Challenge, my second as DT and the theme is Christmas.
I used Pattie and Allie waiting for Santa, and went to town on this one. I wanted to keep the focus on the image, so my paper has been kept very plain.

I printed 3 images, and 3-D'd the image in 3 layers. I cut acetate to fit the windows, and made the top part of the window a shaker box. Lots of glitter, bling and flower soft.
Here's the side view of the card, you can see a little more detail, and how the windows have been left "open"...
Hope to post some more of what I've been "up to" lately... nothing bad, I promise.

Love Mel

6 comments:

  1. You know I had to post both photos, you get the true effect that way! I said it before, this is awesome Mel, well done!!

    ☺ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Wonderful creation xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am *loving* this! Very very nice. I'm going to have to try my hand at making a shaker card soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful window card, I like it a lot! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave a message