Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm still here, but just barely....

So let me share some of what I've been doing lately.

I've made some ATC's a few weeks ago and sent them out to the various recipients.
I"m still so far behind with some of the swaps I signed up for, that I'm not sure if I'll ever catch up.


And some of the individual pics. I made 16 in total... The theme was Mystical Creatures. I printed the pictures from the internet, and embellished them further. A bit of bling, some glitter, flowers and ribbon.

































And talking about mystical. On the 1st November we were treated to this rare and phenomenal sight.

It's called a sundog. Its like a 360 degree rainbow around the sun. It was quite something to see, even though it was slightly worrying at first.

Hope to share more soon.

Love Mel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel,
    Lovely post and your ATC's are stunning! I didn't see the sundog here in Cape Town but saw it on the news. Apparently some people got a fright by the sight of it, but scientists came up with an explanation. Keep well!
    Psst ... Love my mystical ATC! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave a message