Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kenny K Pastel Challenge


I'm absolutely loving the Kenny K images.
Their challenge for this week is to use one of their images, but use pastel colours. At first this seemed like quite a challenge - PASTELS? But they need to bright bold colours. Until I started, and discovered that they look just as good in pastels. I used very girly colours and, of course, bling!! I used pastel coloured patterned card in the background, white pearls along the cut-out border and on the scalloped oval I used pink pearls. Glitter on the shoes and accessories. The result is soft and feminine. I love how this one came out. I think I'll be doing more of these...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie. Wow, I am really blown away at the lovely cards everyone has made and yours is no exception. Such gorgeous colours, love that bling and glitter. She's my favourite image. Thanks for playing along at KKKG challenge this week. Hope you'll pop around tomorrow to see what our Team B has come up with for our second challenge. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fab in pastels! You did a great job coloring her up and adding all the sparkle and bling! I love the shiny tennis shoes! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC ;D

    Hugz,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave a message